Selasa, 25 September 2012

Lucky Strike No 1

When my mind get messy. And all the things i do seems to be stuck with no sign of progressing. And i am feeling that i am the most unluckiest person. I like to think of what i have now...

I have a small & nice home of mine to come back to...


I have a lovely 8 years old car that serves me well, shading me & my family from hot & cold of Kuantan climate...


I have a nice road, free of traffic jam, with nice view of beach, river and historic building, to drive along every time i come back from work...
copyright of 2121studio
I have a lovely wife, that cooks for me and daughter, and shares her funny stories (sometime not funny, but had to pretend laughing) with me...


I have a lovely daughter, so talkative and will ask type question that out of this world...


I have 2 cats, mom & daughter that would wait for me/ us in front of my house's gate when i arrive.


So, it's not so bad after all. So..enjoy it and be happy...

Tiada ulasan: